September 25, 2006

C# GhostScript Wrapper

A while back, I created a C# GhostScript wrapper which I mentioned on a diary entry on the GhostScript website, it appears the diary entries are no longer a feature on the GhostScript site therefore I have created this dedicated blog.

I had a great response from the original post which helped many developers in the processing their PDF files with C# and GhostScript, so if anyone is interested in my C# GhostScript Wrapper, please drop a mail to...

mark -at- redmanscave -dot- com

...and I will gladly share it with you.

Mark Redman

8 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Blogger AndrĂ© Heeren said...

Hallo,

wo kann ich den Wrapper downloaden?

Danke im voraus.

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Mark Redman said...

Hi,

Please send an e-mail to the address provided and I will send you the latest version of the C# GhostScript Wrapper.

Mark Redman

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger jvicars said...

Hi Mark,

I would be very interested in seeing your c# code for GhostScript Wrapper.
I appreciate your time.
Please email to jvicars@thebeaconjournal.com.
Thanks again,
John Vicars

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger Mark Redman said...

Hi John,

I have sent you the wrapper, please check your email.

Mark

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger max said...

Hi


Why isn't code in sourceforge or somewhere public?

I think many people(including me) are interested in that code

regards
max

 
At 8:57 am, Blogger Mark Redman said...

Hi Max,

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

I continue to provide this code, free, to all who asks via e-mail as mentioned. Until I have more time or budget to provide additional services, this process will remain unchanged.

If you send an email to the address on the blog, I will be more than happy to send it to you.

Best Regards

Mark Redman

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger christofsch said...

Hi Mark,

Can you send me the C# GhostScript Wrapper

Thanks
Christof

 
At 12:11 pm, Blogger Mark Redman said...

@christofsch: Please send an e-mail to the address provided and I will send you the latest version of the C# GhostScript Wrapper.

Note: I dont have access to email addresses for people who make comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home